Author: Hortense Yates
There are so many places to visit in Brazil, that sometimes you need a guide to know where to start. Here are 8 places worth a visit during your Brazil vacation.
2. Buzios. Buzios is a beautiful coastal town with white beaches and sparkling blue waters. In fact, there are over 20 beaches along this 5-mile long peninsula. Buzios is a great Brazilian beach resort and a relaxing place to spend part of your Brazil travel adventures.
4. Iguazu. Iguazu is one of the more famous places in Brazil for the immense waterfall of the same name. The falls are shared with neighboring country Argentina, and they are spectacular from both sides. Iguazu is also a jungle area.
5. Manaus. Manaus is a city hidden away in the heart of the Amazon. The city sits on part of the Amazon that rises and falls over 60 feet between rainy and dry season. Other than amazing trips into the deep jungle, visitors can also admire the beautiful opera house, a surprising thing to find so far into the Amazon.
7. Pantanal. Pantanal is the marsh region of southwestern Brazil. It is one of the most biological rich areas in the world and great for people with a sense of adventures and a love of wildlife.
8. Paratay. This is truly one of the most beautiful places in Brazil. It has lush green jungle mountains overlooking an ocean full of little islands, many of which are connected to each other by bridges. The scenery and the construction combine to make this a must see destination during your Brazil vacation.
Article Source: http://www.sooperarticles.com/travel-articles/brazil-travel-adventure-8-places-visit-534957.html
This article about where to go in Brazil was written by a Brazil travel expert at Brazil For Less, specializing in Brazil vacation packages.