By Joseph Steyn
Ecuador is a very diverse region and is divided into four regions such as the Highlands, the Coast, the Amazon and the Galapagos Islands. Bird watching activities have made this part of the world very popular among bird lovers and vacationers. However, there are few of the major attractions in Ecuador that you can't afford to miss during your vacation trip. Here is a short list:
2. Avenida Amazonas: It is a place where you can experience the mixture of festivals, cultural and nightlife activities.
3. Banos: Located near the Tungurahua volcano, Banos is a popular vacation destination wherein you can indulge in various outdoor activities like rafting, mountain climbing and hiking excursions.
5. Cuenca: This place is famous for historic, cultural and natural sites. Vacationers love to explore the history and culture of this place in detail.
6. Guayaquil: It is the largest city in Ecuador that offers amazing shopping experience to vacationers. It also offers amazing nightlife ranging from variety of restaurants, bars and clubs to tap your feet on dance floor.
8. Ecuadorian Coast: There is a beach too! Just engage yourself in honey beaches with blue water. It is one of the best coastal regions in the Pacific. There are other beaches like Salinas, Manta and Bahia in Manabi etc.
9. Montanita: While you are visiting Ecuador, you can't afford to miss the adventure and fun of Montanita. People from different parts of the world come here to have the fun of great waves, delicious sea-food, amazing drinks and the best weather.
After knowing so much about this region, you can't stop yourself from visiting this region in person. Consult with a travel advisor to organize your plan, book your arrangements for your trip to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands.
To learn more, please visit Trips to Ecuador and get the details about Tours in Ecuador.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joseph_Steyn